welcome to Equiventure! Established in June 2016 EV is an active, welcoming, and relatively unlimited real life equestrian rpg. We focus both on day-to-day life and competitions.
wellington, FL
FORECAST: hot & humid.
set in October, 2017

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Paint the Room Blue, Renz
Austin Walker
Austin
Cop
Married to Hennessy
Fairfield Owner
$20
Cait
PRONOUNS: She/Her
TIMEZONE: EST
CONTENT: Mature
PREFERRED P.O.V: Third
PREFERRED PLOTS: Bring It!

You put your hands on me, I'll put my hands on you
I can't quit, can't kick this kind of craving
Since the chaotic week things had quickly fallen back into place in Hollis Wood, there wasn’t any drama at the moment except he found out the Hemmingway’s parents were in town which meant Hennessy would probably want to meet up with them but he was fine with that, they all deserved a little fun after what they’d been through but now he had Sawyer and he was about half way through Hennessy’s pregnancy so soon their lives were going to get even more complicated. Not that they couldn’t handle it, between Hennessy and Austin’s energy they had enough to keep up with two kids. Right now Hennessy was watching closely over Sawyer but that attention could quickly shift when the baby came and Austin would be able to help with Sawyer more but work was definitely crazy lately so he never knew when he was coming home.

Today it was surprisingly on time, pulling up the drive in his old truck and crawling out, thankfully it was an easy day so he was ready to get home to his family. This was how Austin always wanted his life to be like. He’d always wanted a life spent taking care of his family and working hard. He had the ranch that was up and running smoothly and he finally felt like he was complete. There were no missing pieces lurking out there, his life was one neat package and it was traveling forward. No longer did he hold onto the past, no more would he feel like he was missing something, it’s like his body had been trying to tell him all these years that his son had actually still been alive and he just hadn’t figured it out.

He looked across the yard to where his yard met up with Gabby and Tony’s seeing them in the backyard with Abi. That’s the life he’d finally got. Friends next door that would always be there and a house that he could already smell of dinner. That’s what made a man happy. He raised his hand in a wave to Tony and Gabby and they waved back before he stepped into his house. The first one to greet him was a limping and bandage Sarge as the dog was recovering from being shot. He’d been lucky that the shot had gone through just muscle and Sarge was going to make a full recovery, after some therapy to work on his muscles being built up again he may be able to return to the field but Austin wasn’t sure he was going to allow it or not. It may be the end of his career, he just hadn’t mentioned it to anyone yet, Sarge would tell him when he was ready.

He gave the dog a scratch, rubbing his head softly as he looked down at him before he looked up at the sound of little feet and a happy boy running from the kitchen with a spoon in his hand. Daddy’s home! Austin broke into a wide grin and swooped down to pick the boy up, hugging him tight as he spun around. Ahh, there’s y boy! You being good for momma? He held Sawyer out a bit and Sawyer smiled. Yep! We’re baking! Austin raised his eyebrows, licking his thumb and then wiping at Sawyer’s forehead. I see that! Let’s go find momma. He set the boy down, giving Sarge another pat before heading into the kitchen to see Hennessy and Royal at the stove. Hey Princess, whatcha cooking, good lookin? He said with a crooked grin as he came up from behind, letting his hands slide over her belly gently, planting a kiss on her cheek.
Girl you drive me fifty shades of crazy
TAG: Admin
WORDS: ###
OUTFIT: Meh
NOTE: NOTE GOES HERE
Hennessy Walker
Essy
Socialite
Married to Austin
CE
$160
Renz
PREFERRED PLOTS: All
Content Restricted
This content is viewable to age-verified viewers only.

Please see this page for more information.

Austin Walker
Austin
Cop
Married to Hennessy
Fairfield Owner
$20
Cait

There really wasn’t much that topped the feeling of coming home to house that smelled delicious and finding your family happily doing something. The week had been laid back enough that Austin wasn’t really even stressed which was so different from how the previous weeks had gone. He needed it, he was relishing in the sudden quiet time, wondering how long it was going to last before shit got crazy again. He wasn’t sure how it would go if something went crazy again now that he only had Ryan to be out in the field, Ash was strictly desk bound and he wasn’t about to let her get out of the office for work. He’d say she could ride along but he knew it would be impossible for her to stay in the car if something went on and he just wasn’t about to risk it, not after everything he’d been through and finally he could put his heart to rest knowing he hadn’t lost his son. It didn’t erase the fear he had about Hennessy being pregnant though.

Carefully coiling his arms around her and kissing her cheek, he peeked down to see what she was making. I see that. He said with a grin, reaching out to swipe his finger in the bowl of batter and take a taste. Mm. He gave her another quick kiss on the cheek as Sawyer came up behind him and he stepped back. Work was good, nothing exciting, although I am pretty sure Ash is going to kill me for saying this but she’s getting huge and it’s making her extra cranky. He laughed lightly as he turned around to pick up Sawyer. He lifted the boy and tossed him up into the air slightly with a laugh as Sawyer giggled. How was this guy today? He lowered Sawyer to the ground and then tickled his ribs as the boy scrunched up with giggles until he flopped to the ground. You behaving for momma? The little boy squealed with laughter as Austin put a hand out over his belly, pinning him to the ground. Yes! Austin laughed and let Sawyer get up before he was back at Hennessy’s side again.

He leaned back against the counter by the stove as she was working, looking back into the kitchen as Sawyer took off with one of Royal’s toys, the growing pup trotting along behind him. Sarge came wandering in slowly with a limp and came to stand beside Austin. I know buddy. It’s a zoo in here. He said with a smile, rubbing the shepherd’s ears lightly before turning to Hennessy. If you want I can fire up the grill and we can eat outback today, maybe try my hand and teaching Sawyer to swim. Leaning over and kissing her shoulder. You can slip into one of those bikinis I like so much, come in with us. He mumbled quietly, kissing her neck.

Hennessy Walker
Essy
Socialite
Married to Austin
CE
$160
Renz
Content Restricted

Austin Walker
Austin
Cop
Married to Hennessy
Fairfield Owner
$20
Cait

He knew Ash was getting big simply by the fact it had only been last week when she’d been forced to take her shirt off in front of him and he’d seen how large her stomach was but he wasn’t stupid, he wasn’t about to tell her that she was way bigger than Hennessy or Miranda had been at her stage. Not like it was his business anyway, it just proved something though, he was one hundred percent not attracted to Ash nor did he had any intention of looking at another woman like that other than his own wife. Not that he needed to, Hennessy was the most beautiful woman in the world compared to any other woman. He’d chose Hennessy over anyone every time. He simply couldn’t get enough of her, he was quite literally addicted to the woman and now she had his baby growing inside of her, as if he needed more reason to love her.

Then Hennessy said Ash was pregnant with twins and he choked on his breath, looking at Hennessy for a second. Twins? He raised his eyebrows, hand going to his chin as he rubbed at the scruff, Ash was having twins? Holy Shit, we are all gonna die. He said with a laugh, shaking his head as he turned his attention to Sawyer. He would have loved to called her right then but he had his own family to contend with and pay attention too. His job kept him away from home a lot but tonight was one of those rare nights he was in a great mood, stress free and able to look after his family the way they should have been looked after. He’d been so distracted lately he hadn’t even noticed that Sawyer was a few pounds heavier until he went to lift him up and it had dawned on him. Hennessy was truly an amazing mother to Sawyer, he was so proud of her for taking it on without hesitation.

Alright, order some food, we definitely are in need of some family time. He turned his attention to Sawyer. Why don’t we go get some shorts on you and we can convince momma to come out and hang out with us? The boy nodded and took off towards his room at a wobbly run and giggle, Austin leaned over and kissed Hennessy’s cheek. Be right back. He swung his hand down and gave her ass a tap with an evil laugh as he hurried off to go find Sawyer to get him changed into swim shorts before letting Sawyer run off and heading into their room to also throw on some swim trunks and headed back to the kitchen, shirtless with his dog tags around his neck and blue swim trunks hanging around his hips, looking down as he tied the strings. Alright Princess, you gonna come out with us? He went to the fridge to grab himself some water and took a swig.

Hennessy Walker
Essy
Socialite
Married to Austin
CE
$160
Renz
Content Restricted

Austin Walker
Austin
Cop
Married to Hennessy
Fairfield Owner
$20
Cait

Twins? Ash was having twins? The world was officially fucked. Not gently either, they were so screwed the world was going to be off its axis for days. Ash with twins? It was bad enough she had been worried about being a good parent to one child, Austin was aware of how hard it was to be a parent to one kid but now she was going from none to two? He laughed as she warned him, eyebrows going up as he shook his head. Nope, no pretending required, I am actually shocked, although I shouldn’t be I guess. Brock was a twin, it wasn’t that surprising that Ash would end up with twins but it didn’t make it any better. At least she was going to have plenty of help, she definitely wouldn’t be raising them alone with Brock in her life but besides Brock, she had Austin and well, basically the entire town to help. Austin and Ash loved each other and would do anything to help the other but no, it would never be romantically, Austin was head over heels for Hennessy and the idea of being with someone that he considered his sister was just not in his mental trail.

He took off with Sawyer and when he came back he definitely didn’t miss the look of appreciation from Hennessy, it never got old. They weren’t one of those couples that fell into such a routine they lost sight of the little moments and Austin wasn’t one to let those sort of things fall to the side as they got busy with life. Obviously they weren’t nearly as mushy as they had been now that they had one kid on the way and another that had basically fallen into their laps but he certainly always had that spark in his eye for her. He watched Sawyer take off out the patio door as Hennessy came over; giving him a quick kiss after saying she’d be right back and nodded, shooting her a wink before he headed out the patio door quickly to catch up to Sawyer.

He wasted no time in getting some floaties on Sawyer and then simply launched himself off the ledge into the pool, popping up a moment later. The pool was slanted, going from three feet deep to eight feet and he was in the middle, the water up to his chest and he turned around to see Sawyer on the ledge. Come on son, jump! I’ll catch you. He held his arms out, Sawyer was a daring kid, just like his dad and took one step back before jumping with no hesitation, Austin laughing as he quickly reached out and grabbed Sawyer, letting him crash into the water but having a strong grip on him as they treaded water. Austin lowered in the water so he was eye to eye with Sawyer, beginning to give him instructions on what to do. Sawyer had a life vest on so Austin could just let him go but he didn’t, giving his son the security of his father’s hands to hold him.

It wasn’t until Hennessy emerged that his hands did slip a little. No matter what she thought, she was drop dead gorgeous to him, pregnancy suited her just fine. He had his eyes on her, grinning like a fool, as she sat on the ledge and Sarge took a seat beside him. The poor door looked miserable, slightly sedated to help keep him from bounding around too much just didn’t suit the dog. Austin carefully let Sawyer go, watching him with a grin as Hennessy asked if they were having fun and shot a proud smile at her. He’s doing really well. He reached out as Sawyer began to swim just out of his reach, grabbing the vest and pulling him back.

Daddy, let’s show mommy what I did! Sawyer said excitedly. Alright buddy. He eased Sawyer back to the ledge and while Sawyer climbed out, Austin pushed off the wall and go towards the middle of the pool and held his hands out. Go! Sawyer ran with his little legs and launched himself off the ledge, once more landing just into Austin’s grasp with a giggle. Good Job buddy! Alright to the shallow end and practice. He let Sawyer go, watching to make sure he was in the shallow end before he swam to the end beside Hennessy, popping up in front of her and pulling himself up with his arms on either side of her and gave her a quick kiss with a laugh before ducking back down into the water a bit. You gonna come in or just sit there looking sexy as hell and driving me crazy?

Hennessy Walker
Essy
Socialite
Married to Austin
CE
$160
Renz
Content Restricted

Austin Walker
Austin
Cop
Married to Hennessy
Fairfield Owner
$20
Cait

Austin had so much shit going wrong for him that is was about time for him to enjoy life again, which is exactly what he was doing now with his family right now. This was the world he loved so much, the one thing Hennessy had reminded him existed so long ago. He hadn’t seen any of this ever happening for him again and hell he couldn’t have even pictured a life like this one but that’s why he had Hennessy, she reminded him of all that his life could have been and now was. While he was devastated about the miscarriage, he was so hopeful that she’d want to try again and now that she was pregnant and about halfway through he could relax, knowing everything was going to be okay. He couldn’t wait to start feeling the kicks and letting Sawyer feel them.

He was the happiest right now with his son once more jumping to him in the pool, already the trust and connection he had with his son was undeniable. After all this time apart and yet something had quickly clicked between them once Sawyer was home and settled in. Sawyer didn’t even blink at the idea of Hennessy being his mother, he was really too young to totally understand which is why Austin jumped right into making sure everyone knew Hennessy was mom. He didn’t want to leave that open for someone to wonder, Hennessy was mom, no questions about it. He also had never wanted Hennessy to feel excluded or like she was the third wheel, Hennessy was Austin’s wife; she was his partner in crime and always would be.

He grinned up at her from where he held onto the ledge of the pool as she justified why she was going to be staying on the ledge, his grin just growing as he remembered the first time he’d kissed her was right here in this pool. He was tempted to grab her and pull her down into the water, that’s what the asshole part of him would have done but he was conscience of the fact she was pregnant and didn’t want to risk it. Mmm Lava cakes.. He chuckled lightly, turning around as Sawyer was paddleing to the steps of the pool and began climbing out. Austin rotated around and pulled himself up and out of the pool to sit on the ledge beside her. Come on over Sawyer, I’ll take the vest off but you can’t go back in without it okay? Sawyer walked over with Royal bounding behind him with a stick, Austin quickly unzipped the vest and set it beside him before grabbing the stick from Royal and throwing it through the backyard. Royal and Sawyer bounded off to go play, watching Sawyer trip and tumble before jumping back up and continuing his chase for Royal with a happy squeal. I’m okay! He shouted over his shoulder.

Austin ran a hand through his hair, leaning back slightly, arms out behind him as his feet swayed in the water. I can’t believe Ash is having twins, I can’t imagine who she is going to deal with it. He said with a soft laugh, looking over at Hennessy, grazing his fingers up to push some hair behind her shoulder. How have you been feeling?

Hennessy Walker
Essy
Socialite
Married to Austin
CE
$160
Renz
Content Restricted

Austin Walker
Austin
Cop
Married to Hennessy
Fairfield Owner
$20
Cait

Sawyer was a carbon copy of Austin in personality, he was heavy with his mom’s looks though, but the personality alone was probably something that made it easy for Hennessy to fall in love with him. Hennessy loved Austin, there was no doubt in his mind that she was in love with him so it wasn’t going to be too farfetched for Hennessy to in turn fall in love with Sawyer. The boy was reckless and completely laid back now that he was settling in. Austin had Hennessy to thank for a lot of that, he had been so distracted so much lately that he wasn’t able to do a whole lot to help his son come around but their home was filled with love and comfort so it was surely rubbing off on the boy. Austin tried to not think about how the boy had spent the last three years with his twisted grandfather, what the boy had gone through. It was clear there was no abuse going on, maybe some slight neglect but Ronnie had paid the ultimate price in the end, he got what he deserved and the good guys won.

He watched Sawyer running off after Royal through the grass on the other side of the pool, leaned back slightly with his hands splayed out behind him, his legs in the water swaying gently. Sawyer fell but Austin didn’t even twitch, Sarge’s head went up and Hennessy jumped, making Austin smile and shake his head. He put a hand out to her back and rubbed it gently as she settled back down again, he saw himself in Sawyer so much, the risks that he took, the bravery, the resilience, it was all things he’d forgotten about until Hennessy came along and woke that all back up inside of him. Easy princess, no early graves for you, your boys need you too much. He shook his head and sat up a bit. He’s going to get hurt eventually, if he’s going to do it with us both right here than that’s fine but it’s going to happen eventually.

Austin was too laid back to jolt every time Sawyer got a bump or scrape but it wasn’t because he didn’t care or was lazy. He watched and observed, let Sawyer get hurt, feel a little pain and he would learn for himself what his limits were, it would allow him to figure out what was a good idea and what wasn’t. If he grew up in a bubble he would never have thick enough skin to endure whatever life threw at him. Hennessy was a tough girl, definitely not all the princess Austin would forever call her but she demanded respect just the same, it took guts to stand up to a man over a foot taller than her and probably had a hundred pounds over her. He leaned to the side, lightly bumping her with a grin, looking over at her. Besides, maybe you’ll end up with a girl and we can even the playing field a bit.

Hennessy Walker
Essy
Socialite
Married to Austin
CE
$160
Renz
Content Restricted

Austin Walker
Austin
Cop
Married to Hennessy
Fairfield Owner
$20
Cait

He hadn’t caught on about the boys meaning three boys now and not just two because he was assuming she meant Sawyer, Austin and Sergeant, who she had always called her boys. He knew she was at that point where it was almost time for her to find out the gender, he’d just assumed she would tell him when the appointment was so he could go along, even if he had to swing by during work, he would have figured out a way to make sure he was there at her side. He knew how nervous and worried she was that she would lose this baby and send him spiraling out of control again. He blamed himself for that, he was weak when it came to emotional pain, stab him in the leg, burn the skin off his body and he could handle it but when it came to emotional pain he was worthless.

If someone bust into his home and threatened his family he would handle it swiftly and confidently, that was until they got the upper hand and got their hands on anyone in his family and then he’d always falter. He’d done it with Miranda when he was in Texas, he’d relied on Ash to save his sorry ass because the second he had to see Miranda in pain, he was done. He’d checked out. It’s the reason he brought Ash along, she knew that, she’d worked with him long enough to know his weakness. Maybe that was part of the reason he’d ignored her when he fell flat on his face after Miranda’s death and he’d run. He knew if she had managed to get ahold of him then she would have dragged him out of his slumber like Hennessy did but instead, Hennessy came out of left field and hit a homerun before he even knew what was coming.

That’s basically what she did yet again when she said the ship had sailed, causing him to stop and look at her and then she said she didn’t think he was even capable of having a girl and nudged him, knocking him out of his disbelief as he let out a laugh. What?! He breathed out with both eyebrows up. It’s.. It’s a boy? He didn’t care if it was a boy or a girl, he’d never cared one way over the other too much but he’d always been terrified of having a boy because of what happen but now he knew it wasn’t an accident, they’d been set up. He wasn’t totally jinxed although he was definitely going to make sure he was at her side and driving when she finally went into labor. No way in hell was she driving alone. Oh my god! He finally unglued, throwing his arms around her, not even caring that he was still wet as he planted a big kiss on her lips. We have to tell Sawyer! He turned to yell over his shoulder excitedly. Sawyer! Come here buddy! He was beyond excited as he jumped up, clearly unable to wait until Sawyer made his way towards them.

He hurried across the yard and scooped Sawyer up into his arms and carried him over to Hennessy and squatted down with his hand on his son’s belly and the other around his waist. Mommy has something to tell you buddy! He laughed softly, looking to Hennessy.

Hennessy Walker
Essy
Socialite
Married to Austin
CE
$160
Renz
Content Restricted

Austin Walker
Austin
Cop
Married to Hennessy
Fairfield Owner
$20
Cait

Austin would actually always blame himself for their miscarriage; he’d honestly thought something was wrong with him. That maybe this was his punishment for finding someone to love again after losing Miranda, that maybe it was Miranda herself trying to tell him that this was wrong. It’s one of the main reasons he’d gone out of the house after Hennessy had fallen asleep that night and took Miranda’s horse out for a long ride and downed an entire bottle of whiskey. He’d fallen so far down a rabbit hole that he was not sure how he’d get out of it but then there was Hennessy, doing exactly what Hennessy always did and picked everyone back up. He still held onto a ton of guilt about the miscarriage, about not being there for her when she needed him the most, for being so blinded by his own pain that he hadn’t seen what she was going through. He blamed himself for even putting her in that place for a long time.

They were so far past that point now though that he was feeling like he could actually sit back and just enjoy the rest of the pregnancy but he would always be on very high alert for any signs that she was not doing okay. He was over the moon excited when she confirmed it was a boy, he couldn’t wait to tell Sawyer that he was in fact going to be a big brother to a little boy. He’d never thought his life would be here. Never in a million years did he think he’d have Sawyer back in his life, not to mention adding to his family. Yet here he was, about to tell his son he was about to be promoted to big brother. Running over and grabbing him because he was too excited to wait for Sawyer to walk over to be with them, tossing him up over his shoulder and hurrying back to Hennessy before he finally set him down and then held him, knowing they were closer to the pool, one hand on his belly, the other on his back.

Sawyer moved forward to Hennessy and Austin let his hands drop as he watched with a proud smile. Sawyer was going to make a kick ass big brother for sure, watching as Hennessy asked him if he remembered the doctor’s office earlier in the day and Sawyer nodded slowly as his mind worked to pull up the memory. Austin sat down on the edge of the pool as Hennessy put Sawyer’s hand on her belly and he watched quietly as she then asked about the gender. He couldn’t help but laugh as Sawyer scrunched up his face in thought, wondering and clearly trying to figure out what she meant. Austin’s smile never wavered as he answered with an I don’t know, laughing softly. Then Hennessy broke the news to him and Sawyer stood quiet for a second before his face lit up and he clapped his hands. Yayyy! Austin was ready to grab Sawyer as the boy bounded around but he didn’t slip as he threw his arms around Hennessy. Is he going to be really small? Austin laughed putting a hand out to his son’s back. Yeah buddy, he’s going to be really tiny so he will need you to always be the strong one for him okay? You always have to take care of him, just like mommy and daddy take care of you. Sawyer nodded quickly with a bright smile for a second Austin actually saw a glimmer of himself in Sawyer’s expression.

Just then Sarge sat up from where he was quietly sleeping and let out a rumble of a growl followed by a bark. Must be the pizza! You ready to eat little man? Sawyer headed for the porch door excitedly. Wow, pizza and a baby brother all in the same day?! Austin looked at Hennessy with a laugh, shaking his head. Not quite buddy, baby brother has to grow longer but yes, we got pizza. He stood up and held his hand down for Hennessy.

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution