welcome to Equiventure! Established in June 2016 EV is an active, welcoming, and relatively unlimited real life equestrian rpg. We focus both on day-to-day life and competitions and are currently looking to improve the site for the members.
hollis woods, SC
FORECAST: hot, humid, chance of thunderstorms.
set in september, 2017

Add Reply
New Poll

Hey guys, help us out!
Admin
o' great one
Site Mommy
Dating a Viking.
N/A
$125
Renz
PRONOUNS: She/Her
TIMEZONE: EST
CONTENT: Mature
PREFERRED P.O.V: Third.
PREFERRED PLOTS: All.
March 12, 2017
EV Guide Remodel
Updating the Guide & we want you to help! We realize that some of the EV Guide may be pointless, OR that we may be missing something or could do some work to clear some things up within it! Since I need to go through and update the images anyways we want YOU to tell US what information you would like added or what you think can/should be removed!

In case you're not familiar with the guide you can view it HERE. Asking outside the site (RPGD site review) we got a good look at overall what we can do to work on clearing up some of the wording in the entire guide book and they mentioned that they felt parts of the Site Guide could be removed as they were a little basic. But since YOU guys are the ones who actively move around the site we wanted to know what you found (or find) confusing about the site.

So, please check out the guide & post your thoughts/comments below! I'll be updating the images Wednesday or Thursday and I really hope that we can improve on what we already have. http://i65.tinypic.com/25s4f87.jpg R

THANKS

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution
Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Equestrian Sites
Sure Fame Seven Oak Stables
Static
Scrolling