welcome to Equiventure! Established in June 2016 EV is an active, welcoming, and relatively unlimited real life equestrian rpg. We focus both on day-to-day life and competitions.
wellington, FL
FORECAST: hot & humid.
set in October, 2017

Add Reply
New Poll

EV WENT PREMIUM?!
Admin
o' great one
Site Mommy
Dating a Viking.
N/A
$250
Renz
PRONOUNS: She/Her
TIMEZONE: EST
CONTENT: Mature
PREFERRED P.O.V: Third.
PREFERRED PLOTS: All.
Premium Update
Go EV!
Premium Status What do you need to know? What do you need to do? First of all, what you need to know about all the advantages of EV's new Premium status...

• EV is now ADVERTISEMENT FREE!
  • 2GB Attachment Space - which means more storage area for us. I will be looking forward to utilizing this in the future to help the site out and hopefully cease to host the EV images elsewhere.
  • CONTENT FREEDOM! We have characters on here who have some troubled histories. You can now literally post in-depth about any of it. Whatever it may be. (Please see our terms on this below.)
  • Monetization/Advertising - Basically eventually I could allow advertisements of my choosing on EV to help us pay for the subscription but let's be honest, we'd need more members & daily site hits for that so don't expect this to happen anytime soon (if ever... because I hate advertisement clutter).

Content Freedom Rules So, first of all I am updating the rules & EV's RPG Rating which will be officially displayed in the rules. We will still remain a primarily PG-13 site! HOWEVER we can, and intend, to allow all of you the chance to have your mature content threads when necessary to allow you to really play out your characters appropriately. To understand what this means, let's take a look at the differences between PG-13 and M.

PG-13: Light drug use, nudity (but not of sexual nature), depictions of violence, extreme expletives.

Restricted: Adult themes, adult activity, hard language, intense or persistent violence, sexually-oriented nudity, drug abuse or other elements.

You can also read those in full here. If you have any concerns, simply mark the thread to be safe. Marking Threads Firstly EV will now require that any thread with content that will fall under the restricted content category be posted with the Restricted tags, which can be seen below...

CODE
    [restricted]CONTENT HERE[/restricted]

Secondly any thread with mature content must be marked as such in the title with [M] BEFORE your thread title. The reason for this is because once a member verifies their age, the content will show automatically even with the tags. If your thread has anything that could be a trigger please list that in the topic description. (Looking for information on triggers? Check out our FAQs.)

Any thread not listed as [M] will be considered PG-13. Any player caught without labeling their thread and posting [M] content will be warned.

Questions? Comments? Post them below!

• THANKS

Topic Options
    Add Reply
    New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution