welcome to Equiventure! Established in June 2016 EV is an active, welcoming, and relatively unlimited real life equestrian rpg. We focus both on day-to-day life and competitions.
wellington, FL
FORECAST: hot & humid.
set in October, 2017

Closed

Rules, Credits, & Contact Info
Admin
o' great one
Site Mommy
Dating a Viking.
N/A
$255
Renz
PRONOUNS: She/Her
TIMEZONE: EST
CONTENT: Mature
PREFERRED P.O.V: Third.
PREFERRED PLOTS: All.
Rules
EV's Rating
We are a premium site, which means that mature content is allowed if you are 18 or older. In the use of mature threads we require the title to be noted with [m] and restricted tags to be used on any posts that are not completely PG-13. We would also appreciate it if you used trigger warnings in the descriptions for anything that might cause someone any sort of discomfort (you can find our suggested list over in the FAQs). The site is rated 2-1-1 when no restricted tags are used and when the restricted tags are in use you can go full on 3-3-3. If you're not familiar with the ratings system you can check it out here.

Now that the hard stuff is out of the way onto the basics.

Site Info
EV is a real life equestrian rp set in Wellington, FL in the present day. You can find information on the member groups, farms, and other details in the guidebook board where this thread is located. There is no word count and we accept ALL levels of rpers! We love originality and realism and we encourage creativity!

We do not accept god-moding, power-playing, or meta-gaming at all. If you receive consent from your partner then you can play out anything you wish. If we find out that someone is being made uncomfortable there will be a warning issued.

rule #1
Please show respect for everyone. We want EV to be a welcoming and open community where everyone feels comfortable. If you do have an issue please keep in mind that staff are here to keep the site balanced. We will do what it takes to help solve any issues.
rule #2
Our Cbox is a no ad, rp, or drama zone. Enjoy yourself and get to know everyone else here.
rule #3
Face claims should be real people. Celebrity or not, they should not be artwork. This is the same for horse claims.

Graphics should be sized down accordingly. The sizes for various images around the site are blow.

• Signatures: No larger than 650x350px
  • Avatars & rectangle images in profiles will resize.
  • rule #4
    Our activity requirements are about as relaxed as we feel comfortable with. All accounts will be safe for 3 months without any activity. After three months if you have not let us know that you're gone and have a planned return date we will remove your account. We understand that real life takes priority but we just ask that you let us know when you're too busy to be around so that we can make sure your accounts are safe.

This is so that we can do our best to provide an accurate count for guests to look at before joining.

Admin
    o' great one
    Site Mommy
    Dating a Viking.
    N/A
    $255
    Renz
    The Credits
    The Skin
    was designed by VANESSA of Shine & Caution with edits to the colors and link sizes done by Renz. The skin is super amazing though & we love it. Our affiliates table code came from ShimmeringWitchy over at Shine with minor edits to make it match the site. Our pop-up announcement code is by Nicole Codes
    The Official Templates
    are from VANESSA of Shine & Caution who designed matching templates for this skin.
    Other Images
    Include our Trophy Awards which were made by BLACK WIDOW over at RPGD, the award badges were made by Chele from RPGD! Our horse shoe & present pixels were made by Elidhu on dA at the request of our amazing member Lostchild.
    Admin
    o' great one
    Site Mommy
    Dating a Viking.
    N/A
    $255
    Renz
    Owner Contact Info
    Getting In Touch
    Contacting Renz Should you ever need to contact me outside of EV, that is to say quicker than simply messaging me on here. You can use the contact info below. If you are guest and you would like to contact me with questions you are more than welcome to use this information as well. Several things are hooked up to my phone so as long as I'm awake I'm almost constantly available.

Contact Information

Email: equiventurerpg@gmail.com
    Discord: Renz#9929
    Tumblr: here

Topic Options
    Closed

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution